Liberty Nature Preserve
So, how's this gonna work?
Well, I keep changin' my mind and adding stuff to the website without much of a structured format....so.....I think I'll use this page as a reference to changes. There has been additional info added to some of the website pages already; depending on your browser settings, you may have to click your "refresh" button to down-load them. No doubt, the "Wildlife" page will be an on-going update section, so I'm not gonna keep you posted about that one. Other page changes:
- added "Pond Samples" page with other pond projects
- added an aerial view of the parcel with text on "The Parcel" page
- added small background sound bytes to main web pages
- adding drive and pond development links, see below
- added a color aerial photo at the end of "The Parcel" page
- added "Before and After Shots" link, see below
- added " Winter-Spring '05-'06 Updates" link, see below
- added "Gettin Ready for 2006" link, see below (with cool GPS map of pond)
- added a whole bunch of Phase 2 development in 2006; here's a quick-link to the summary photos
- added a new page detailing planning and construction of the building site; here is a quick-link to the entire building site presentation....and....
- ....a quick-link to only the building site details page
- added a new photo album for Docks and Launch construction; see link below
- added a new photo album that will follow the process of pond fill-up; see link below
- added a page for short movie clips; here's the quick-link
- added a page of aerial pics and maps to demonstrate progress; see link below
- added the docks and launch construction photo album
- added the 10 x 12 shed construction photo album
- added the 2007 aerial shotof the project to the development progress collection
- 1-08, finally...an update on the pond fill-up progress
- 2-08, We are full of it! (the pond, that is)
- 3-08, added a 5 minute slide show with audio (go to bottom of linked page)
- For progress updates, we're going to use links to other pages. You will find these links on this "Updates" page. It will be easier to organize and less info to initially down-load whenever you return to the Liberty website. Click on!
- A little reminiscing as we go back to our old place on the Tippecanoe River.
- Some new videos; head to the Pond Videos page
- Planning and building a garage with an apartment
- Jan 2012, it's been over a year for an update; we updated the septic system page and added the electrical system page and the plumbing drains page (another update...just added the workshop)
- Started working on the HVAC page for the Garage-apartment
OK, let's start development....
"Before and After" shots"
Winter-Spring '05-'06 Updates
Gettin' Ready for 2006
Phase II 2006
Docks and Launch construction
Follow the pond as she fills up
Aerial photos and maps of development progress